Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Project # 1 : nearing the end.

I realized today that I have absolutely no idea where my zipper foot has gone. I haven't searched very hard, but it wasn't where I expected it to be, so obviously it's off having a threesome with the dish and the spoon or something. It's safe to say that I did not attach the zipper like I had planned to tonight. There's always another day.

Here's a few pictures of the dress to this point, including a close-up of a super pretty seam where the cap sleeve meets the dress at the princess seam. Super impressed with my self atm.

Expect some pictures of my beautiful cousin in this dress at some point in the future. It'll be all glam-y and stuff if I have anything to do with it.

I'm going to take inventory of stuff I've saved for potential projects to see what I should do next. There are a bunch laying around.

Stay tuned for the next crafty post!

No comments:

Post a Comment